Friday 24 October 2008

My crib =)

I am blogging again!!! =)
Just a short and simple post this time..here's some pictures of the room I'm staying in.




Corridor of Flat 140


The kitchen (a little messy cause I was cooking dinner that time)


The mini "lounge"

Room B (mine! =p )
Monkey twins welcomes u =)
Coat hanger and shoes (only very few pair of shoes...)


Looks tiny but...its soooo cosy =D




The wide and spacious desk which I really love


Part of the wardrobe



Limited number of clothes hanging up as I am short of hanger (extra hangers on the way!)


One of the two shelves in my room


More storage spaces


My very very very very comfortable, solid bed with my thick duvet


The view from my room (facing the courtyard)


So...thats my crib!! The crib that I love and enjoy staying in..Its really fantastic..May look small but its actually spacious and I'm staying alone..Big enough to not feel cramped up, small enough to have that cosy, homey feel =) I'm this bedroom manic...i absolutely love to decorate and beautify my room hahaha..arrange my stuff in order on the shelves, arrange my clothes in the wardrobe, buy air freshener,buy cute bedroom slippers, buy nicer duvet cover and almost bought extra pillows to make it even more comfortable but managed to stop myself at the last minute lol. Have I mentioned how much I love my room? hehehe..even my friends staying in Raleigh love it and wanna exchange room with me( right Brian? right Arvin? =p ) I enjoy livinghere very very much and don't even mind staying in on weekends..AND i get to have my own bathroom which is the best! =D
Will stop here bout my crib hahahaa..it might bore some of you =)
Gonna treat myself to Haagen Daez now.. toodles!
xo
LING

2 comments:

DrTofu said...

ur place damn nice la...hahaha.

Ling said...

hehe *grins*