Tuesday 14 October 2008

49-20


Wonder what is that weird number on my post title?





It's actually the age of two of my much loved ones






One of them is the person who raised, fed, clothed, taught, nurtured and cared for me since I was a baby. The one who has always loved me unconditionally no matter how many arguments we have or how many mistakes I have done in all my 20years. The one who will always make me feel safe by just being there and that everything will be alright. I guess its not hard to guess who I'm talking about. But in case you still can't figure out what I'm blabbing about, the person I was talking about is





My pretty mummy! =)


Of course, to me she is the best mum in the whole wide world! She is an all rounder. Great in the kitchen, experienced in computer skills, and still looks hip at her age! There is a cantonese saying of " yap dak chu fong, chut dak teng tong" which means she can be a genius in the kicthen AND is well presented when out. (something like that...my cantonese aint very good.. I just know the meaning haha). She is really a kitchen genius! She can cook fantastically and bake cakes, cookies, pies and tarts like she's been doing it all her life! She tidies the house everyday until its squeaky clean (except for the room my sis and I share which she claims to be afraid of entering for fear of seeing all the mess hehe), she cooks wonderful hearthy meals and still find the time to play her usual afternoon solitaire and catch up on her TVB series at night. Ever since coming to UK, I really have no idea how she manages it. I know I can't for now. =p And like I said, she has good pc skills (my dad is constantly asking for her help hehehe). She has great taste in clothes and look every inch the modern mum which my sis and I are very proud of haha. Oh yes, she does nag of course..which mother doesn't? But she is terribly silly and crazy like me and my sister! How I miss the times where we talked and laughed like 3 crazy people during dinner or watching tv. How I miss the time when we played in the waves when in Redang (yup, my mum still enjoys it very much..cool eh?). How I miss the times when we asked her to camfreak with us and she happily obliges =). What can I say? I have a cool mum =)



I miss her.



Mother's Day at Westin Hotel



Joining in for the mirror camfreaking session *happy memories*



Mummy with her girls at Laguna Redang June 2008



Mum and Dad at The Loaf, Pavillion (2008)


Happy 49th (belated) Birthday my dearest mummy! I'm sorry I wasn't there to celebrate with you this year..That's never happened before. Hope you had a special one, special mummy.



Me loves you. xoxo









The second one, is not family, but is as good as. After 8 years (still counting and will always count) of wonderful, exciting, and memorable friendship, our bond is still as strong as ever though we are miles apart and hardly saw each other anymore due to studies. So many things that we went through together, the tears, the laughters, the joy, the sadness and even tiny arguments brought us closer instead of tearing us apart. To think I used to dislike you LOL. Yes everyone, I'm talking bout one of my two besties that's been with me for almost a decade, Adeline Er aka Beloved =p


Those moments that we shared, I still remember it clearly and after looking through those old pictures again, it puts a big smile on my face. All these time that we had together is just indescribable and really precious to me and I'm sure it is to you too. You never fail to make me laugh with your antics, your poses, your words. The late night talks during sleepovers, boiling porridge on the phone during sec school days, counting downs at One U or The Curve, the heated debate on Manchester United and Liverpool, the various crappy stuff we talk about, the "fishing" we do together, the hyperness and madness states we used to be in, not to forget our famous camfreaking... the list is just so long. Well, 8 years IS a long time haha.

LOL remember this??? Our first picture together! The official start of our camfreaking!

Adey with her two besties (she has more than 2 of course, pengkhianat rite LOL. jkjk =p)

With kartsi

New Years Eve 2007 @ The Curve

Testing our posing skills heh

Marriage shot lol

Going wild =b

You have always been writing special dedicated birthday posts to me on your blog and I never got to do the same for you cause I didn't have one till recently. So here it is,

Happy Big 20 beloved!!!!

I know you had a good time and I'm glad. A little sad though, as I haven't been able to celebrate your birthdays with you for 2years now.

Just wanna let you know that I treasure our friendship to bits and I know you do too. No matter what, you'll always be my BFF! =)

Birthday kiss from me hehe

I love them both =)

No comments: